Celebrate the Royal Tour
During the Royal Tour of Their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall from May 20 to 23, 2012, join the celebrations and highlight Canadian accomplishments, current service, and future achievements by organizing an event of your own.
Consult the Royal Tour itinerary to find out about events taking place close to you.
Plan your own celebration
Join Their Royal Highnesses in honouring Canada’s rich past and accomplishments and how we define ourselves through current service by organizing an event of your own to mark the 2012 Royal Tour.
Your celebrations, special activities, or ceremonies don't have to be expensive, detailed or time consuming. Sometimes the most meaningful events are the simplest.
Celebrate the Royal Tour in ways that will be meaningful and memorable to you.
- Gather your neighbours, family, friends or colleagues and organize a community/street party.
- Put on a concert in your neighbourhood, at a local school, or downtown.
- Volunteer your time with your favourite community organization.
- Plant a tree or shrub in honour of Their Royal Highnesses and the Canadians who have served their community or country.
- Support a good cause in your community during the 2012 Royal Tour.
- Honour those who have served their country by taking the time to thank the veterans in your community.
- Raise the Canadian flag during the 2012 Royal Tour. The National Flag is a cherished national symbol.
- Sing both the Royal Anthem (God Save The Queen) and the National Anthem (O Canada) before your local sports game to honour Canada and The Queen.
- Organize an event to mark the 60th anniversary of the reign of Her Majesty as Queen of Canada.
Join us online
Check out photos.
Send greetings to Their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall.
Download the official Canadian Crown iPhone application.
- Date modified: